A wedding is a ceremony where two people or a couple are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes. Most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of marriage vows by the couple, presentation of a gift (offering, ring(s), symbolic item, flowers, money), and a public proclamation of marriage by an authority figure or celebrant. Special wedding garments are often worn, and the ceremony is sometimes followed by a wedding reception. Music, poetry, prayers or readings from religious texts or literature are also commonly incorporated into the ceremony.
- Long Sleeves & Wider Across Neck Width , It Works …
- Long Sleeve Gowns in different variation & proportion(Sleeve Focus)
- 10-Year Old Entrepreneur, Bullied for Her Dark Skin, Launches “Flexin’ in My Complexion” Apparel Line Kheris Rogers, founder of Flexin’ in My Complexion Kheris Rogers, founder of Flexin’ in My Complexion Photo Credit: Creative Soul Photography Kheris Rogers, a 10-year old girl who was being bullied for her darker skin, has turned the opportunity into a smart and successful business idea. Based in Los Angeles, CA, Kheris has recently launched her very own unapologetic clothing line called Flexin’ in My Complexion. Her mission now is to boost the self-esteem of other dark skin girls. Fashion Meets a Beautiful Soul inside and Out”Kheris Rogers”
- Just adding a Elbow Sleeve..
- Royal , Affection & Traditions